Sunday, October 16, 2011

I have a vision...

in my mind it goes something like this >>> Come on girls we are going to the pumpkin patch! Our day will be filled with a fun excursion through a beautiful field of pumpkins. We'll pick our own and take lots of beautiful photos. We'll head to the maze and figure are way in and out as team work.
The field was beautiful, the selection process was more "ewww there are worms on this one, ewww my stem broke, ewww this is too heavy I can't carry it" than the joyful hair blowing in the breeze unaccompanied by whining that I had anticipated.

^^^ this one claimed the pumpkin was too heavy for her to carry. 
Pumpkin frolicking in all it's glory!




Bumpin into friends...


My green pumpkin is better than your green pumpkin...




Let's compare...

Which way to the pumpkins?

There was a lot of non cooperation in that corn maze. One wants to go one way, one the other <  > ???


I can hear the Fleetwoood Mac song "Go your own way" play in my head.

This particular pumpkin patch is located very close to home. I always want to get some shots of this old car whenever I pass by. (I really WANT the old car for my own property but I can't lift it by myself to take it home!)





I had a few loss of patience moments somewhere around the time my 5 year old wanting to push the wheel barrel of pumpkins that were too heavy for her and I had to pick up the tipped over barrel- oh I don't know- 3 times or so. All in all we had a fun time... I think...











1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos~ you captured fun, nature, and goodies~ the girls are adorable!!
    thanks for sharing~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete